Converged Data Protection
A New Approach to Data Availability and Governance
Druva is harnessing the power of the public cloud to transform data availability and governance, reducing the risk, effort and cost of managing business critical information. Data is captured once as backup, and made usable for multiple data protection challenges including restores, disaster recovery, search, compliance and information governance. We call this approach Converged Data Protection.
Get More From Your Data
By converging data availability and governance workloads in a single platform, Druva increases the utility of an organization’s data for use by IT, Information Security, Litigation Support and Compliance Officers.
Whether for unstructured data such as end user data residing on laptops, mobile devices and in cloud services, such as Office 365, or for structured data residing on servers, Druva solutions let organizations efficiently and cost effectively protect, preserve and discover their data.
The Industry’s #1 Rated Data Availability and Governance for the Mobile Workforce
inSync ensures that user data is never lost, is quickly accessible, and is deftly managed by IT. With a single dashboard displaying current status for backup, availability and governance, administrators can easily create business policies, monitor activity and facilitate compliance and legal needs — all without impacting employee productivity.
- Backup and recover endpoint and cloud data
- Proactively monitor and identify at-rest data risks related to PHI, PCI, and PII
- Support mobile and cloud legal hold requests and eDiscovery system handoff
- Prevent data breach when devices are lost or stolen
- Access and share data anytime, anywhere, on any device
All-In-One Backup, Archival and DisasterRecovery In The Cloud
Druva Phoenix is the industry’s first public cloud solution to converge backup, archival and disaster recovery. Phoenix simplifies data protection and enables businesses to protect and manage enterprise infrastructure efficiently and effectively. And with Phoenix you pay only for the storage you use, leading to unprecedented cost savings.
- Backup physical and virtual servers direct to cloud -no hardware
- Instant data recovery and infinite retention
- Centrally manage hot, warm, and cold long-term storage
- Use on-site local caching for stringent RTOs & RPOs
- Cloud simplicity with enterprise scale
How It Works
Druva’s converged data protection platform is built on top of public cloud infrastructures like Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure and acts like a distributed file system providing a centralized store of data that can be accessed by any number of applications that leverage a common architecture, user interface and
- Global deduplication: Druva deduplicates data at the block level globally across all devices, so that only a unique data block is sent to and stored within the Druva system, reducing bandwidth and storage consumption.
- Comprehensive security & privacy framework: Multi-layered approach with unique envelope based encryption model and advanced data scrambling ensures your data is only accessible by your company.
- 100% elastic, proven scalability: Druva’s distributed cloud file system handles parallel workloads with uncompromised throughput and speed.
- Comprehensive protection of corporate data: Druva software leverages the public cloud infrastructure and features numerous industry and government certifications.
Druva is the industry’s leading cloud-based data protection provider, and has been rated by Gartner highest overall in three out of three use cases, three times in a row, including its most recent Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Endpoint Backup report.*
Founded in 2008, Druva is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with additional locations in the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, Australia, India, and Singapore.
Druva is validated by a large and growing customer base. Druva protects over 4 million devices for more than 4,000 customers in 76 countries.
Learn more at www.druva.com and
join the conversation at twitter.com/druvainc